The Avalon Vertical Slide is a one or two panel vertically lifting systems that creates an opening with no protrusion to the interior or exterior. The Avalon model is a counterweight balanced single leaf system that offers versatility and customizable features.
The Avalon makes an outstanding design statement with vertical slides capability to accept a variety of cladding materials, and fit a wide variety of openings while using minimal jamb space. Whether it is a wall of glass, wood, metal, stone or laminate, This vertical slide design is one of the most customizable large opening options.
Features & Options
The Avalon Vertical Slide is a single leaf, vertical opening solution that utilizes counterweight balanced technology to ensure smooth operation and durability. The Avalon systems are suitable for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Max Width: 50 FT
- Max Height: 30 FT
- Steel Frame w/ Aluminum Glass Capture
- REDD Alert Obstruction Sensing
- Photo Eyes
- Touch Screen Wall Controller
- Counterweight Counter-Balance
- Operation: Motorized or Manual
- Glass Options: 1/4" & 1" IGU
- Cladding Options: Up to 4" & 15 lbs per SQF
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Flush Mount Available: NO
- Remote Weight Options: NO
- High-Wind Load Areas: YES
- Compatible With Screens: YES
- NFRC Rated: YES