Canopy - Tilt Up
Customizable, Hurricane Rated
The single panel Canopy Tilt Up is versatile and elegant, and one of the most customizable openings ever built. The Canopy door features hurricane rated doors, curved and slanted tops and bottoms, sightline matching mullions, and flush mounting available. The design options are limitless.
The Canopy requires no additional structure at the header and attaches only to the jambs. We've eliminated the need for a overhead structure, so architects, builders and customers have a more clear opening to create amazing views and access. Reduced interior projection allows customers the versatility to accommodate design needs.
Features & Options
The Canopy Tilt Up door is a counterweight balanced, vertical lift system constructed from steel and is suitable for all applications. The frame is designed to meet high wind loads in the closed position and during operation. The Canopy is a single leaf system balanced with counterweights under constant suspension.
- Max Width: 30 FT
- Max Height: 20 FT
- Steel Frame w/ Aluminum Glass Capture
- REDD Alert Obstruction Sensing
- Photo Eyes
- Touch Screen Wall Controller
- Counterweight Counter-Balance
- Operation: Motorized or Manual
- Glass Options: 1/4" & 1" IGU
- Cladding Options: Up to 4" & 15 lbs per SQF
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Flush Mount Available: YES
- Remote Weight Options: YES
- High-Wind Load Areas: YES
- Compatible With Screens: Limited
- Miami Dade NOA: YES
- NFRC Rated: YES